Alex Holyhrim is proud to present this beautiful 4 bedroom home in the highly sought after suburb of Greenwith.
Situated in a quiet no through court, this one will be at the top of the list for those wanting a little extra room to move while also taking advantage of the capital growth that the North East of Adelaide has to offer.
With 4 large bedrooms plus seperate study / home office, 2 living areas, open plan kitchen and dining, large undercover all year round entertaining areas to share those special moments with family and friends and a rear yard big enough to keep the kids out of mischief, this property has it all!
Features we love about this home:
– 4 good sized bedrooms
– Master with ensuite and walk in robe
– BIR to bedrooms 2, 3 and 4
– Dedicated study / home office
– Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cook top and electric oven
– Energy efficient ducted evaporative air-conditioning
– Gas wall furnace
– Slate flooring throughout
– Roller security shutters to front windows
– Double garage with front auto roller doors and drive though rear access
– All year round alfresco entertaining areas
– Instantaneous gas hot water
– Garden shed
– Low maintenance gardens to the front and rear of the property
This highly desired location is just a short distance to the Highland and Stables shopping centres, primary and secondary schools and colleges, cafes, restaurants, medical centres and an abundance of parks and walking trails are only minutes in every direction. Public transport will allow you easy access to Westfield Tea Tree Plaza and The Grove Shopping centre together with the CBD only minutes from your front door.
This home is sure to impress the fastidious buyer looking for quality, style and low maintenance living. Simply move in and enjoy!
Call Alex Holyhrim today on 0413 566 496 to register your interest!
Year built: 1993
Land size: 600sqm (approx.)
Dwelling size: 197sqm (approx.)
Council Rates: $458p/q (approx.)