Matt Sergeant & Amanda Luu are proud to present this much-loved family home to the market. Built circa 1985 and situated on a generous 1,234 sqm allotment (approx.) this humble residence has been wonderfully maintained by the current owners, simply move straight in and enjoy!
Set back from the road, the property combines a humble street appeal with easy care gardens and U-shaped driveway that provides easy access to and from the property, with enough space to park the Caravan or Boat and Vehicles through to the carport, it’s ideal for a tradie. The generous allotment also boasts a glorious backyard manicured to perfection, creating your very own tranquil hideaway of lush greenery, extensive verandahs and an external Rumpus room to entertain your family and friend’s rain, hail or shine!
Features of this spacious home include:
• Entry Hall
• Formal L shaped Lounge room
• Spacious Kitchen boasting induction cooktop, electric oven, rangehood and pantry
• Large Dining room which overlooks the Kitchen and outdoor entertaining area
• 3 bedrooms with built-in robes to beds 2 and 3
• Study/4th Bedroom
• Master bedroom retreat with huge walk-in robe and sliding door access to the rear verandah
• Renovated family Bathroom centrally located to the bedrooms for convenience
More features include
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning
• Split system air conditioning to the Lounge and Master Bedroom
• Ceiling fans to the Lounge and bedroom 2
• Ducted gas heating
• Roller shutters to front windows and lounge room
• Security alarm system
• Garden shed for tool storage
• X4 Rainwater tanks to assist with garden care
• 5kW Solar System to help save you money
Located in a popular suburb, just a short drive to everyday amenities in Salisbury, Greenwith or Golden Grove including public and private schools, restaurants, sporting clubs and shopping centres making Salisbury Heights a desirable option for a lifestyle of convenience.
Year built 1985
Land size 1,234 sqm (approx.)
Dwelling size 174 sqm (approx.)
Call Matt Sergeant 0439 803 923 or Amanda Luu 0450 727 476 for more details or to organise an exclusive viewing.