Due to the recent announcement from the World Health Organisation in relation to the Coronavirus, Harcourts Sergeant have implemented extra precautions to our standard weekend inspections and auction activities. The health and wellbeing of our clients, the community and our team is extremely important to us. We ask that if you or people you have been in contact with have recently travelled overseas, have been within areas impacted by the Coronavirus or display any cold or flu like symptoms to please contact our Sales Consultants to discuss alternate ways to view this property.
Matt Sergeant and Amanda Luu are proud to present 33 Kingate Boulevard, Blakeview to the market. Built circa 2014, it’s a modern and spacious family home. From the moment you arrive, its immaculate frontage is complimented by a simple front garden and double garage with roller-doors – It’s sure to tick all of the boxes!
From the moment you walk through the front door you are greeted with nothing but absolute sophistication, comprising of multiple living areas, a stylish kitchen and 4 great sized bedrooms, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and a double garage, this home will offer something for everyone and enough space for the family to grow.
A sense of calm extends throughout the home offering:
• Entry Hall
• Formal Lounge room
• Open plan Kitchen, Dining and Family
• Kitchen with stone bench tops, pyrolytic wall oven, gas cooktop, rangehood, built-in convection microwave, dishwasher, walk-in pantry and plumbing to fridge alcove
• 4 Bedrooms – all with Built-in robes
• Master bedroom with separate his and hers walk in robes and ensuite
• Spacious 3-way family bathroom with linen storage
• Large Laundry with storage
• Double garage with internal access
• Double sliding doors extend the living space to an outdoor entertaining area
• Low maintenance rear yard
• Garden shed for outdoor storage
Quality extras to appreciate:
• Security alarm system
• Roller shutters to front windows
• Watering system to front yard
• Termite inspection completed 6 months ago
Situated amongst other quality homes in the popular and ever-growing, suburb of Blakeview. Located close to the vibrant Blake’s Crossing Estate where you’re spoilt for convenience, including Woolworths and Aldi; restaurants; parks and playgrounds. Various public and private schools are within a moments reach as well as public transport close by and Munno Para or Elizabeth City Centre just a short drive.
Year built 2014
Land Size: 532sqm (approx.)
Home Size: 185sqm (approx.)
For more information please don’t hesitate to contact Matt Sergeant 0439 803 923 or Amanda Luu 0450 727 476.