Matt Sergeant and Amanda Luu are proud to present 22 Andrews Street, Salisbury North to the market. Built circa 1987, this residence has been tastefully refurbished to offer a modern and contemporary home, with multiple living areas including a garage/rumpus room, that will happily meet the needs of first home buyers, young families or a savvy investor.
Features of this well presented home include:
• Open plan Kitchen, Living & Dining
• Fully equipped Kitchen with great storage, stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, gas oven, dishwasher, rangehood and double sink
• Large Family room with access to the entertaining area & secure carport
• 3 Bedrooms – Bedroom 1 with built-in robe
• Family bathroom with separate toilet and linen storage
• Laundry with access to the rear yard
• Reverse cycle split system air conditioning to the Living, Family rooms & Main Bedroom
Step outside from the Family room to the paved gable Verandah area, which is a perfect spot for family gatherings, celebrations or simply enjoying outdoor dining while overlooking the low maintenance allotment that’s been neatly landscaped. As for parking there is a double driveway for off-street parking and secure parking under the carport with roller door.
Quality added extras:
• Closed Circuit Television System
• Roller shutters to all front windows
• Fully fenced allotment with gate
• Double Access Driveway
• Outdoor Zip Trak shade blinds to paved gable verandah area
• Infinity Gas Hot Water system
• Electric roller door to undercover carport
Perfectly located adjacent the Andrews Street Reserve with a playground for the kids; it’s walking distance to Lake Windermere B-7 school, close to all desirable amenities including Springbank Plaza, Hollywood Plaza and Parabanks Shopping Centre’s along with, Hoyts Cinemas and the Salisbury Interchange, providing public transport to the city. The Kaurna Park Wetlands and Burton Park Football Centre are in the local area providing a great place for general recreation. This is simply one home not to be missed.
Year built 1987
Land size 576 sqm (approx.)
Dwelling size 123sqm (approx.) under main roof
For more information please call Matt Sergeant 0439 803 923 or Amanda Luu 0450 727 476. We look forward to meeting you at our open home!