Alex Holyhrim is proud to present this great home in the highly sought after suburb of Greenwith.
Ideally positioned in a quiet street on a corner allotment, this home will be sure to tick the boxes for those who aren’t scared to roll up their sleeves and turn this house into something special. A versatile floor plan incorporating 4 bedrooms or 3 plus a study, separate formal lounge / dining, open plan kitchen / living area plus of a huge array of parking options.
Outside, your private paradise oasis is waiting to be unlocked! A sparkling inground pool together with an all year round entertaining area will allow you entertain till your hearts content or just sit back and unwind in your private court yard, the options are endless!
Features we love about this home:
– Versatile floor plan with endless options
– Master with ensuite and walk in robe
– BIR to bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 / study
– Open plan living
– Separate formal lounge and dining
– Kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space
– Gas cook top with gas oven and electric grill
– Ducted R/C heating & cooling and ducted evaporative cooling
– All year round entertaining with ceiling fan
– Sparkling salt chlorinated inground pool
– Single garage with drive through access
– Colourbond double garage with auto roller doors
– New gas H/W service
– 5Kw Solar system
– Garden shed
– Multiple rain water tanks
– Alarm system
– Automatic water system
Greenwith has so much to offer. The Highland shopping centre is only a short stroll away, primary and secondary schools and colleges, cafes, restaurants and an abundance of parks and walking trails are only minutes in every direction. Public transport will allow you easy access to Westfield Tea Tree Plaza and The Grove Shopping centres. And for those who need to commute into the CBD, the O-Bahn will have you there in no time what so ever.
The potential in this home is endless! Roll up your sleeves, think outside the square and this home will be the envy of friends and family alike!
Call Alex Holyhrim today on 0413 566 496 to register your interest!
Year built: 1993
Land size: 810sqm (approx.)
Dwelling size: 170sqm (approx.)
Council Rates: $1829p/a (approx.)