Jonathon Covino & Harcourts Sergeant are proud to present 2c Barkala Court, Redwood Park.
Built in 2015 by Sterling Homes and situated on a generous 489 sqm allotment, this modern family home is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac directly opposite a tranquil reserve and within close proximity to local schools, shops and transport.
Perfect for the first home buyer, young family or downsizer this spacious 3 Bedroom also features a study and a formal lounge which could be converted to a 4th bedroom, the choice is yours.
With all the hard work already done, simply move in and enjoy the best that Redwood Park has to offer.
• Spacious Master Bedroom with Walk-In Robe & En-suite
• Spacious Kitchen with Oven, Dishwasher, Gas Cooktop, Walk-in Pantry & Plenty of Cupboard Space
• Open Plan Living/Dining Space
• Ducted Evaporative Cooling with Ducted Gas Heating & Ceiling Fans
• Formal Lounge
• Built-In Ceiling Speakers to Family/Lounge Area
• Separate Study Area/Home Office
• Double Garage with Automatic Doors
• Large Rear Backyard Area with Deck & Plenty of Room for an Alfresco or Verandah Area
• Feature LED Downlights
• Rainwater Tank
• Garden Shed
• Low Maintenance Grounds
• Opposite Peaceful Reserve with Walking Trails
Council: City of Tea Tree Gully
Council Rates: $1,606.92 p/annum approx.
Year Built: 2015
Land Size: 489 sqm approx.
Build Size: 215 sqm approx.
Contact Jonathon Covino today to view or view during scheduled open times.