Matt Sergeant & Amanda Luu are excited to present this hidden gem at 46a Midway Road, Elizabeth East. Set back from the road via a private driveway and secure gates, this 2012 Rivergum built home will surprise you as you step through the front door.
This feature packed home sits on a generous 510 sqm allotment and offers a unique design and clever use of space throughout.
– Open plan Living, Kitchen and Dining
– Quality timber kitchen with island bench, electric cooktop, wall oven, rangehood, dishwasher and microwave provisions plus a generous walk-in pantry.
– 3 bedrooms – bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes
– Spacious Master retreat with walk-in robe and ensuite boasts double sliding glass doors to access the Verandah.
– Larger than average 3-way bathroom with ample storage, double shower, soaker tub and separate toilet
– Alfresco area fitted with quality outdoor blinds and ceiling fan
– Paved Verandah provides more space for entertaining
– Low maintenance garden and patio area
More features to appreciate:
– Roller shutters to all windows and sliding doors
– Reverse cycle spilt system air conditioners in the Living area and Master bedroom
– Ceiling fans to Living areas and Bedrooms
– Quality timber floors throughout
– Garden shed with power
Set in a central location, the home is surrounded by amenities; a variety of schools with Elizabeth East Primary School and Elizabeth Grove Primary School to name a few, plus Elizabeth shopping centres an short drive away; and with plenty more parks, sports clubs, medical centres and Schools in the surrounding areas you have everything you need.
Year built: 2012
Land size: 510 sqm (approx.)
Dwelling size: 176 sqm (approx.)
Call Matt Sergeant 0439 803 923 or Amanda Luu 0450 727 476 for more details and open for Inspection times.