Nestled in a quiet location, this fantastic opportunity awaits for the astute buyer who is looking for a three-bedroom family home with potential to renovate the existing dwelling or demolish and build their dream home.
There are three good-sized bedrooms with two having built in robes and all share a central family bathroom and separate WC.
The kitchen offers plenty of storage and bench space and is within easy reach of the dining area with large windows looking to the rear yard.
Outside has a large front area with plenty of off-street parking and the rear offers an abundance of shedding perfect for the car enthusiast or someone running a business from home.
Ideally surrounded by walking trails, good quality schooling and local shopping centres including Munno Para, Elizabeth and The Craigmore Shopping Centre.
As Blakeview continues its steady rise as a buyers suburb of choice, properties like this with potential are becoming rarer by the day. Arguably, it’s now or never.
Things you’ll love:
– Potential to renovate or demolish and build the dream family home (STCC)
– Quiet location in peaceful street away from main roads
– A stone’s throw away from public transport taking you straight into the city
– A short walk to local shopping centres, schools and recreational parks
– Great for all buyers whether investors, renovators, developers or first home buyers