Another one sold by Matt Ismaili 0470 028 237
House Sold - Greenwith SA
Harcourts Sergeant and Matt Ismaili are thrilled to present this immaculate well-maintained villa set on 348sqm(approx.) built in 1993 and located in a no through road surrounded by other quality homes. Ideally positioned and close to all amenities, this low maintenance home is a sure fit for first home buyers, down sizers, young families, and investors.
Offering three bedrooms with great accommodation for a large or growing family. All bedrooms offer generous amounts of space and are all located together neighbour to the main bathroom making it nothing but convenient for all.
The stunning kitchen with an abundance of bench and cupboard space including overheads will make cooking with the family easy. The kitchen featuring, splash-back and contemporary colour scheme also boasts gas cooktop, oven, range-hood, dishwasher and microwave provision – It will be an absolute pleasure to cook in.
The home has split systems and a gas wall furnace, roller shutters and Automatic Vergola. Lovely low maintenance gardens with garden shed. Secure parking for one car is provided by a single garage with roller door and interior access.
What we also love about the home:
• Solar (12 Panels)
• Split system in all three bedrooms
• Gas heating.
• Outdoor entertaining.
• Built-in robe in bedroom 2.
• Laundry accessed from outdoor entertaining.
Location can’t get any better this:
• Approximately 8-minute walk to the local Highland Shopping Centre
• Great area to keep fit as lots of places to walk – Cobblers Creek nearby.
• Short distance to The Village Shopping Centre
• Public transport easily accessible.
• Close to great schools, Greenwith Primary School, Our Lady of Hope Catholic School and Golden Grove High School.
If you want to live in this individual and beautiful home call Matt Ismaili on 0470 028 237 today. We look forward to meeting you at the open homes!
Land size: 348sqm (approx.)
Dwelling size: 143sqm (approx.)
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 348 m²
- Floor Area is 143 m²