Another one sold by Alex Holyhrim 0413 566 496
House Sold - Greenwith SA
Alex Holyhrim is proud to present this quality stunning home in the highly sought after suburb of Greenwith.
Perfectly situated in a quiet street surrounded by quality homes, this one will be at the top of the list and sure to tick all of the boxes for those wanting quality, lifestyle and a little extra room to move!
With the versatility of 4 bedrooms or 3 bedrooms plus study, 2 bathrooms, spacious formal lounge and dining, open plan kitchen / meals / living area together with a drive though double garage. But that’s not all….step outside, the size will surprise! A HUGE entertaining area that will have family and friends who visit in awe, plus a rear yard that will just about accommodate anything your heart could desire. The options are simply endless and are only limited by ones imagination of what could be, this stunning property has it all!
Features that you’ll love about this home:
– 4 bedrooms or 3 plus study
– Generous master with ceiling fan, WIR, ensuite and direct access to bedroom 4
– Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 with BIR’s
– Bedrooms 2 & 3 with ceiling fans
– Modern chefs kitchen with stone bench tops, island bench and quality appliances including gas cooktop, electric oven and D/W
– Spacious open plan kitchen / meals / living
– Ducted evaporative cooling
– Multi zone ducted gas heating – smart phone / Wi-Fi compatibility
– Elegant formal lounge and dining
– Quality flooring, window coverings and freshly painted throughout
– Double garage with auto roller doors and drive through access
– Alfresco entertaining together with a HUGE A-frame pergola with ceiling fans and bar
– Ducted vacuuming system
– Quality flooring throughout
– Bosch instantaneous gas HWS
– Workshop and garden shed
– Steel frame construction
– Views from all living areas
Plus so much more!!!!!!
This highly desired location is just a short distance to the Highland shopping centre, The Grove, Tea Tree Plaza, a variety of schools, primary and secondary – both public and private, as well as Golden Grove Recreational centre, gyms, restaurants, medical centres and access to an Express link bus to the O’Bahn perfect for easy access into the CBD.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to make this home yours!
Year built: 2001
Land size: 1258sqm (approx.)
Dwelling size: 200sqm (approx.)
Council rates: $2491p/q (approx.)
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,258 m²
- Floor Area is 200 m²
- 2 Garage