Another one sold by Team Jordan Hanchett 0424 841 447
House Sold - Greenwith SA
Harcourts Sergeant and Jordan Hanchett are thrilled to be showcasing this exquisite three-bedroom townhouse in the sought-after suburb of Greenwith. Sited on a 242sqm approx. allotment this residence was built in 1995 and takes full advantage of the modern living lifestyle offered to the new lucky owner.
A private and secluded courtyard with ample lawn space for the kids or pets to play provides the outdoor living requirements, complimented by direct access via the two-vehicle carport. Entering the home to a generous open plan kitchen / dining with easily maintained floors and neutral tones throughout delivering a comfortable living space. The kitchen is perfectly integrated into this area, with stainless steel appliances, plentiful cupboard space, plus a breakfast bar for your morning coffee. The large lounge features a study nook with windows overlooking the reserve and a split system air conditioner. Slide the rear doors open to the pleasant courtyard complete with tool shed and a covered deck perfect for those warmer nights when entertaining with friends and family. A laundry with cupboard space and downstairs toilet room completes the ground floor.
Upstairs provides 3 bedrooms, the main bedroom has a balcony to enjoy the picturesque views and easy access to the full-size family bathroom, complete with separate shower and bath plus vanity. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are of good proportion and offer built in robes and remote-controlled ceilings fans. A generous landing area at the top of the stairs gives a feeling of space while providing a linen cupboard.
A lifestyle you’ll be proud to call home.
What makes this home special:
– Private and secluded in a small group of 8
– Features an entrance from the front of the home via the reserve, or a more practical option via the rear through a pedestrian gate
– The kitchen features a pantry, breakfast bar, plenty of cupboard space and a 5-burner gas cook top and Bosch dishwasher
– Provisions have been made for ducted air conditioning should you prefer.
– Security system
– Split system R/C air conditioner
– Approximately 8-minute walk to the local Highland Shopping Centre
– Public transport easily accessible.
– Short distance to The Village Shopping Centre
– Great area to keep fit as lots of places to walk – Cobblers Creek nearby.
– Close to great schools, Greenwith Primary School, Our Lady of Hope Catholic School and Golden Grove High School.
-Situated in Aurora Village and only a short walk to Highland Village Shopping Centre
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 242 m²
- Floor Area is 122 m²
- 2 Garage