Lifestyle And Room To Move!
House Sold - Greenwith SA
Alex Holyhrim is proud to present this beautiful character laden home in the heart of the highly sought after suburb of Greenwith.
Ideally positioned in a quiet court, this home has a versatile floor plan that will appeal to those looking for room to move both inside and out. Incorporating 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large open plan living, formal lounge and dining, double garage which can double as a home studio, extensive outdoor entertaining areas, plus a secure carport with auto roller door for extra vehicle storage, this home will be at the front of mind for all buyers alike!
The spacious floor plan will suit the large or growing family which will allow them to spread their wings in complete comfort. Home studio, potential fifth bedroom or whatever else may come to mind, this home has it all. A secure side car port with auto roller door will appeal to the weekend explorers or ‘tradie’ who require off street parking for the leisure or work vehicles.
Features that you’ll love about this home:
– 4 Spacious bedrooms
– Master with ensuite and custom WIR
– Built in robes to bedrooms 2, 3 & 4
– Quality solid timber kitchen with stainless appliances including free standing oven and D/W
– Large open plan kitchen / living / meals
– Separate formal lounge and dining
– Large main bathroom with corner spa bath and dual vanities
– Formal entry with stunning chandelier
– Versatile floor plan with endless options
– Energy efficient ducted evaporative cooling
– Ducted gas heating plus wall furnace
– Neutral tones with timber skirtings, architraves, decorative ceiling roses, ornate cornices and sky light
– Quality flooring throughout
– Huge all year round alfresco entertaining area with verandah and separate pergola
– Double garage with internal access and auto roller doors which can double as a home studio
– Secure carport with auto roller door
– 2700mm ceilings
– Rinnai instantaneous gas HWS + Rheem compact HWS to kitchen
– 2 garden sheds
– Automatic watering system
– Rainwater tank
Plus so much more!
Take advantage of all that beautiful Greenwith has to offer. The Highland and Stables shopping centres are only a stone’s throw away together with primary and secondary schools and colleges, cafes, restaurants and an abundance of parks and walking trails are only minutes in every direction. Public transport will allow you easy access to The Grove and Tea Tree Plaza shopping centres and for those who need to commute into the CBD, the O-Bahn will have you there in no time whatsoever.
This home has it all and will be at front of mind for buyers looking for quality, style and room to move both inside and out!
Year built: 1994
Land size: 843sqm (approx.)
Dwelling size: 238sqm (approx.)
Council Rates: $2073.28p/a (approx.)
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 843 m²
- Floor Area is 238 m²
- 2 Garage