Lovingly maintained by the current owners, all you need to do is move in and enjoy the home for what it is. Low maintenance gardens front and back will afford you time with the family at home, or exploring one of the nearby parks and playgrounds.
Positioned a half hour to either the city (by train) or Barossa Valley, your working weeks can be offset by weekend getaways sampling world famous wineries or discovering the rugged Yorke Peninsula. With great schools, shopping, transport, pubs, clubs and restaurants abundant in Mawson Lakes, this area really is the hub of the north. Inspect this gem today and get closer to living the life you’ve always dreamed of.
• Renovated kitchen with pantry & dishwasher
• Ample bench and cupboard space, plus stainless sink with Pura Tap
• Open plan kitchen /dining / living area overlooking outdoor entertaining area
• Economical ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling
• Four spacious bedrooms, master with ensuite bathroom and walk in wardrobe
• Easy care tiles to living areas with luxurious carpet to bedrooms and second living area
• Multiple living areas for the family to enjoy
• 9-foot ceilings, new LED lighting throughout
• Contemporary family bathroom with bath and separate toilet
• Tiled alfresco entertaining area with Café blinds
• 10 Panel Solar System for reduced power bills
• CCTV monitored surveillance system
• Auto roller doors with direct access to the home and additional off-street parking
• Low maintenance front yard with artificial grass and established rear garden
• Quiet court location
• Annual termite and white ant treatment completed
Quality homes are in demand, so inspect TODAY or risk missing out! Call Ben Gow on 0490532738 now!
Year Built 2009
Living Size 217sqm (approx)
Land Size 444sqm (approx)