A picture-perfect arrangement for families in search of brilliant lifestyle opportunities, as this property boasts an impressive internal floor plan of four bedrooms, 2 large main living areas and multiple entertaining options.
With solid cabinetry, breakfast bar and modern appliances – including a gas cooktop and oven – the kitchen will work hard and look good in the process. Storage and preparation space will never be an issue with countless options right throughout the space.
The family room is the versatile cherry atop a footprint offering four large bedrooms, including a master with built in robe and the added benefit of not having any neighbors situated next to you making this home super private and secure.
In summer, those memorable moments are made under the huge covered entertaining area overlooking the rear yard that loves parties, pets and kids running around to their hearts content. Imagine yourself sat under the entertaining area having a BBQ and watching your kids play in the glorious sunset in the summer evenings – sounds amazing!
Encouraging a healthy and active lifestyle through an abundance of reserves and natural features in the area, the Paddocks is a short walk from home – an excellent patch of grass to kick the football, and if the love for sport blossoms Para Hills Sports & Community Club is only a few minutes away, a range of quality schools, UniSA Mawson Lakes Campus and all wrapped up in a suburb redeveloping quickly for the future.
And there’s more:
– Just a 4-minute walk and 5 minute drive from the Para Hills Shopping Centre and brand new Para Hills Community Hub
– High quality original timber flooring to main living areas and 2 bedrooms, quality carpet to remaining 2 bedrooms
– Ducted evaporative air-conditioner in main living area that comfortable cools the home.
– Stylish kitchen with plenty of bench and storage options and dishwasher
– Refrigerated reverse cycle split system air-conditioner in lounge room
– Gas Hot Water System
– 5,500L Rainwater Tank plumbed to house
– Monitored security system
– Smoke alarms to house and garage
– Beautifully presented landscaped gardens with low maintenance plants
– Updated roof and guttering, 1.5kW Solar Panel system and 2kW inverter
– Large main bathroom with vanity and tub and separate walk-in shower
– Large updated laundry with storage options
– Huge amounts of storage located throughout the property
– NBN connected ensuring excellent broadband speed
– Driveway access from front of house right through to the large shed to rear of property
– Multiple undercover parking options with space for up to 8 vehicles, off street parking for 4 to 6 more vehicles. Also suitable for storage of pop-top caravan, small boat or trailer.
– Short drive from UniSA Mawson Lakes, multiple public transport options within walking distance including O-Bahn connections to CBD
CT / 5426 / 629
Council / Salisbury
Zoning / R – Residential
Built / 1965
Land / 830m2 approx.
House / 165m2 approx.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.