Matt Sergeant & Amanda Luu are thrilled to present 5 Stuart Court, Parafield Gardens. This 1994 built family home is perfectly positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac of the popular suburb of Parafield Gardens and comprising of open plan living, 3 bedrooms with storage, a practical kitchen overlooking a generous rear yard and plenty of secure and off-street parking options that will suit the whole family.
Features we love:
– Light and bright open plan living and dining
– Kitchen with wall oven, electric cooktop, microwave provision, dishwasher and puratap surrounded by ample cupboard space.
– 3 good size bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
– Central bathroom and separate toilet for convenience
– Paved outdoor entertaining area with gable verandah
– Good sized rear yard for the kids and pets to play
– Carport with roller door plus gates adjacent for drive through access to the rear garage offering secure parking for an additional 2 vehicles.
– Reverse cycle wall unit air conditioner in the dining area
– Rainwater tank
– Front garden watering system installed
Sitting on an easy care 687 sqm allotment (approx.), in a location where every amenity is only a few minutes away, this brick veneer home is within walking distance to Martins Plaza Foodland, gym, hair studio, pharmacy, Doctors surgery, pizza bar, restaurants and petrol station. Also find yourself moments away from several schools including Holy Family Catholic School, Parafield Gardens R-7 and High-School, and Garden College, just to name a few. Goodstart Early Learning is also nearby making everything you could possibly need a stone throw away!
Year built: 1994
Land size: 687 sqm (approx.)
Dwelling size: 110 sqm (approx.)
(Lawn enhanced for illustration purposes only)
Take advantage of this opportunity and call today – Matt Sergeant 0439 803 923 or Amanda Luu 0450 727 476. We look forward to meeting you at our open home!