A picture-perfect arrangement for families in search of brilliant lifestyle opportunities, as this property boasts an impressive internal floor plan of three bedrooms, spacious kitchen and a huge rear yard area perfect for family gatherings and parties.
There are three good-sized bedrooms, a large main lounge room and all share a central family bathroom and separate WC. The kitchen offers plenty of storage and bench space and has its own eat in dining space with large windows looking to the backyard.
Outside has the kind of kid-friendly grounds that we love that require little more than a mow and a trim to keep them looking loved. It’s also the kind of space you can add your own stamp too over the coming years without spending too much money.that quality tenants pay a premium for. There is also a large rumpus room that could be used as a teenagers retreat or a games room.
Ideally surrounded by scenic walking trails, good quality schooling belts and local shopping centres including Para Hills, Drakes Para Hills West and The Grove Shopping Centre.
As Para Hills continues its steady rise as a buyer’s suburb of choice, properties like this with potential are becoming rarer by the day. Arguably, it’s now or never.
Things you’ll love:
– Potential to renovate or demolish and build the dream family home (STCC)
– Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
– Large lounge room and second living and dining space
– Convenient location – 3 minute drive to local shopping centre
– A stone’s throw away from public transport taking you straight into the city
– A short walk to local junior and primary school and recreational parks
– Great for all buyers whether investors, renovators, developers or first home buyers
CT / 5571 / 669
Council / Salisbury
Zoning / R – Residential
Built / 1964
Land / 800m2
House / 149m2
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.