Jonathon Covino & Harcourts Sergeant are proud to present 26 Far View Crescent, Ridgehaven.
Situated in the popular suburb of Ridgehaven on a generous 751 sqm allotment approx. this family home has had extensive updates in recent years. With all the hard work already done, simply move in and enjoy the very best that Ridgehaven has to offer.
The property features a spacious lounge area overlooking the front gardens with new floating floors. The dining area flows into the recently renovated kitchen featuring plenty of cupboard space, dishwasher, gas cook-top and oven.
Featuring 3 spacious bedrooms with bedroom 1 & 2 featuring built in robes. The bathroom has been fully renovated and features vanity with basin, bath & shower with separate toilet.
Located within close proximity to local schools, shops and transport. A property of this calibre is unlikey to last long, so act quick to secure this updated family home in a fantastic location.
• New LED Downlights throughout
• Double Carport with Room for 2 Cars & A Large Driveway With Room For a Caravan Or Boat
• Ducted Evaportive Cooling & Gas Heating
• Massive Backyard Lawn Area with Garden Shed
• Watering System to Front Yard
• Roller Shutters to Front Windows
• Floating Floors to Living Areas
• Landscaped Gardens to Front & Rear of Property
• New Blinds throughout
• New Carpets to Bedrooms
• Roof Fully Restored
• New Verandah to Rear of Property
• Recently Painted throughout
Council: City of Tea Tree Gully
Council Rates: $1,080.00 p/annum approx.
Year Built: 1971
Land Size: 751 sqm approx.
Build Size: 118 sqm approx.
Don’t miss out on this property packed with potential. Contact Jonathon Covino today to view or view during the scheduled open times.