Matt Sergeant and Amanda Luu are excited to present this beautiful family home, ideally set in a tranquil environment opposite the wetlands of Springbank Waters Estate, provides a lifestyle you’ll adore for years to come.
Built by Fairmont Homes in 2008, the home has been well maintained and offers 211 sqm of living space across the unique floorplan with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, formal and open plan living as well as a great outdoor space for entertaining family and friends.
Inside the spacious home features:
• Modern open plan design maximising all the natural light
• Entry Hall
• Formal Lounge with looks out to the wetlands
• Open plan Kitchen, Living and Dining
• Kitchen with an abundance of storage including walk-in pantry and quality stainless steel appliances.
• 3 bedrooms with built-in robes
• Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite.
• Family 3-way bathroom with linen storage
• Laundry with linen storage
• Garage with roller door
Step outside from the dining area to the lovely rear yard that is the perfect size with low maintenance gardens and a paved entertaining area where you can enjoy BBQ’s, outdoor dining and celebrations with family and friends. There is also a garden shed for handy extra storage.
What we also love about this home:
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning
• Ducted gas heating
• Watering system for the front garden
• Roller shutters and security screens
• Rainwater tank
Year Built: 2008
Land Size: 446 sqm (approx.)
Dwelling Size: 211 sqm (approx.)
For more information please call Matt Sergeant 0439 803 923 or Amanda Luu 0450 727 476 or to organise an exclusive viewing.